1. jQuery FIle Upload
– File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bars and preview images for jQuery.
– Supports cross-domain, chunked and resumable file uploads and client-side image resizing.
– Works with any server-side platform (PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, Node.js, Go etc.) that supports standard
– HTML form file uploads.
2. Simple Content Loader
Simple Ajax Loader provides a clean and easy way to call in data from a remote page. The beauty of this plugin is in the settings. We provide lots of options to help you customize this plugin to your preference. Furthermore, we provide a very sleek user interface for loading. There is no plugin like it!
3. Chosen select plugins
– Standard Select.
– Multiple Select.
– Option Group Select and Disabled Support
– Default Text Support
– No Results Text Support
– Allow Deselect on Single Selects
– Change / Update Events
– jQuery Version: $(“#form_field”).trigger(“liszt:updated”);
– Prototype Version: Event.fire($(“form_field”), “liszt:updated”);
4. jQuery Password Strength Meter
jQuery Password Strength Meter can detect strength of given password in input box and show live message about the status of password.
– Basic usages
– Advanced usages
5. Simple Loading Modal
This plugin creates a simple loading modal. It appears on your website content area and fades away. Simply pass in your element and everything else is taken care of.
6. Twitter Like Textarea Text Limit Plugins
A plugin for jQuery which changes the dimensions of input elements to suit the amount of data entered. It operates on textarea, input[type=text] and input[type=password] elements.
Tested on the following browsers:
– Opera 11.5
– Firefox 4/6
– Safari 5.0
– IE9 (IE6-8 too, but see below)
– Chrome 15
8. jQuery Clearfield Plugins
This plugin takes care of your input fields. Often used by opt-in input fields where the default value of the field is something like “Your e-mail address”. If you click the field the text disappears so that you can type your e-mail address.
The plugin depends on the jQuery framework and is very simple to implement.
9. jQuery mask Plugins
– String/Numeric/Alpha/Mixed masks.
– Reverse Mask.
– Data type validation.
– Automatic maxlength.
– Live event’s for ajax/realtime apps.
– On-the-fly mask change.
10. Jquery Mail check:
The jQuery plugin that suggests a right domain when your users misspell it in an email address.
11. Autotab: jQuery auto-tabbing and filter plugin
Autotab is a jQuery plugin that provides auto-tabbing and filtering on text fields in a form.
TextExt’s modular design allows you easily turn a standard HTML text input into a wide range of modern, tailored to your needs input field without bloating your source code and slowing down your site with the code that you aren’t using.
A wide number of plugins are available including Tags, Autocomplete, Filter, Ajax as well as a few which are purely aesthetic like Focus.
Was this information useful? What other tips would you like to read about in the future? Share your comments, feedback and experiences with us by commenting below!